Sunday, January 1, 2017

Non-Fiction Book Goals

Deep breath.

It's time for my annual "MELISSA IS GOING TO READ NON-FICTION THIS YEAR FOR REAL" self promise. The books listed below aren't the only ones I plan on reading. They are, however, the books I'm definitely going to put my best foot forward to complete.

To Tell The Truth Freely  I feel bad because this is on my back burner list. I suppose I should start with this one.

 
Zealot The Life and Times of Jesus of Nazareth   This was recommended to me and he seemed real into it. So, we'll see.

The Warmth of Other Suns.  All of my grandparents migrated here from the South so of course I want to read more about it. 

The Notorious RBG The Life and Times of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. I'll openly admit I picked this one for the cover. I was ready to not read it due to her comments on Colin Kaepernick's protest  but she apologized and I'm curious.

Wish me luck for 2017!

No comments:

Post a Comment